torsdag 16 augusti 2012

Certified!

Today, after twelve days of waiting, the premium version of DiceFeud finally passed certification. I was very happy to see that it passed on the first try since the process has been very slow and a resubmission with fixes of certification issues would really be painful.
DiceFeud Premium is hidden from the public store because I didn't want to publish it before the free version was submitted, and the only thing missing in the free version was a link to the premium version. Now that I got this link I just submitted the free version for certification as well. Hopefully it'll be faster to get it out on Marketplace this time.

I am really excited about this. The return of investment will surely be a nightmare but it is rewarding to see it finished. Can't wait to see if anyone actually downloads it when it gets out.

Wah-wah!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar