tisdag 15 januari 2013

Server problems today

Two of five webservers stopped responding today. DiceFeud runs on a very cheap web hotel and there are loads of applications sharing servers so sometimes the servers act strange, but it is out of my hands. 
I must say that I'm pretty happy with what I get for the money though. There are five web servers in a cluster and my sites have separate app pools which I can control on each server.
Last night, two of my app pools stopped and didn't go up again. I don't know what caused them to go down but I didn't notice the problem until I got notified by about it from a dutch DiceFeud player.

A restart fixed the problem and it has been working since. I'll keep a closer eye on it over the next few days.

Thanks,
John



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar